Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Week 42




Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


This past week has just flown by!

I am thankful for Peyton's continued decent health.  She's been off IV antibiotics for over a week now, and so far she hasn't needed to go back on anything!!

I am very grateful to the doctors here and in Boston who are coordinating efforts to give Peyton the care that she needs.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.


I attended a Beth Moore conference last weekend.  I am so very grateful to her for being an amazing teacher and woman of God who shared an amazing word with us.  I am also grateful to Travis Cottrell and the praise team that were with Beth.  I have had the music from the conference in my head all week long.  That is a very good thing.  I would highly recommend looking him up!


Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.


I am very very grateful that within the past few weeks we have finally been able to work out all the details for our upcoming move.  By that I mean that we were able to finalize everything with the owners of the townhouse we were looking to rent.  We will be moving in the next few weeks.  We have to be out of our apartment by September 18th, so we're looking to move on the 15th.  If anyone is needing our new address, please email me so I can give it to you!

I am also very grateful that after four years, we will finally not be living in an apartment.  We moved here in August 2008 from a house with a garage to a small apartment with little storage space.  I knew I wasn't an apartment person before moving here and these past four years have certainly proven that.  I am extremely grateful to have a husband who has put up with my inability to be content as an apartment dweller.  All I can say is that I will be so incredibly thankful to not hear people walking over my head all day long!!

And I'm thankful for you for being here!!


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


linking up with:
The Ramblings of Mrs. Hargrave
Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life
thankful thursday with kate says stuff
thankful with a punk a pumpkin and a peanut
thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries
A Day In The Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.