Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Week 38




Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

For the wonderful and amazing support network that we have here, I am beyond grateful.
For friends who have shown incredible support in so many ways, I am truly thankful.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.


You can read all about Peyton's journey HERE, but if you've been around here a while, you know we're going through a really challenging time.  I am very thankful that God is merciful and grants grace each day because the longer this illness goes on, the more I feel like I am in need of those things.  I've been short with people.  I've been less tolerant of issues with our nursing that have happened lately.  Granted, there has been good reason to be upset, but my emotions got ahead of me and, anyway, I am grateful for the opportunity for forgiveness.  I am hoping that with a little extra sleep {not sure when}, that I can keep my emotions a little more in check.


Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.


While I can't really say I am thankful for our circumstances, what I am thankful for is that what we have been going through lately has had me crying out to God for help in a way that I haven't done in a long time.  I am blessed and grateful for so may people who are agreeing with us in prayer for all our needs for Peyton.
And I am thankful right now that Peyton may possibly be turning a corner.  I'm not sure yet.  But maybe.  We shall see what today brings.  We have a ways to go before I'll be certain that she is, but for now I think she may be improving just a little.  I'll take it!!

Please feel free to link up your "thankful" posts below and spread the word about this link up!  I can't wait to read your posts!


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


linking up with:
The Ramblings of Mrs. Hargrave
Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life
thankful thursday with kate says stuff
thankful with a punk a pumpkin and a peanut
thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries
Thankful Thursday with Brown Eyed Bell(e)
A Day In The Life
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.