Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Needing Prayer

I feel so incredibly out of touch right now.  We lost phone and internet connectivity about 24 hours ago.  Our phones were restored but our internet is still out!  I'm over out at our apartment complex business center so I can check emails just now.  I SO wish I had a smart phone.  But, alas, I have a stupid phone.  A really stupid phone.  It once pocket dialed 911.  That was fun.

I wanted to write a quick post - because I had none scheduled for today {see above paragraph on internet outage}.  We are in desperate need of prayer for Peyton this morning.  She is going to see the pulmonary doctor this morning.  This Boston trip - the one we are supposed to leave on this coming Saturday morning - it's hanging in the balance right now.  I was SO confident last night, but this morning I woke up to a VERY junky sounding Peyton.  She had a really high heart rate and a fever.  This does not bode well for our trip, although I am still clinging to one last shred of faith where this trip is concerned.  Right now, her heart rate is down and she seems a bit better.  Is she just trying to fool me?  Is this the enemy's work?  Is he trying to shake my confidence and prevent us from getting much-needed answers by casting doubt in my mind so as to make me not take this trip with Peyton?  I kind of feel like this might be the case.

Might I ask that you say a prayer or two...or more...for Peyton today?  We are off to the doctor in a little bit.  Her appointment is at 10:45am EST - so if you happen to think about it, please remember her during that time!  Thank you!

I was in tears and trying to wrap my head around the events this morning and a verse came to me:

Isaiah 41:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; 
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.