Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Meet My August Medium Sponsors!

This month sure has flown by!  It has been one packed month for our family, though.  Busier than usual, given that we were out of town for over a week.  In that time, I was pretty disconnected from the online world while were were away.

As the month is winding up, so are the ads of some of my medium sponsors.  I wanted to be sure to make some introductions before their time on my sidebar passed.  I hope that you will take some time to visit them!


Hi! I'm Kimberly from A Night Owl, a blog about the evening antics of a working mom! I'm wife to my best friend Andre, and mother to two adorable boys, AJ and Alex. In my "spare time" I enjoy crafting, photography, thrifting, parties or a quick and easy recipe and have really enjoyed sharing this aspect of my life with all of you! I love to connect with new friends and would love for you to come by A Night Owl and introduce yourself! 




Hey all! I'm Jasanna, and I write MunchTalk. It's a haven for my healthy-life pursuit, exploration of ridiculously cool new products, fun decorating projects, and tasty recipes. Above all, it's my way to shine the light of Christ through my life online. :) My handsome husband also contributes new product reviews on the manly stuff! We've always got somethin' fun going on, so there's probably even a giveaway you can enter. Stop by, I'd love to meet you and connect! 

Blog | Facebook | Twitter



Hey yall! I'm Brooke, the girl behind the blog at Covered in Grace. I like to consider myself a writer and wannabe photographer. My blog features posts on my faith, family, pinterest finds, and more. There are a few link ups happening over in my neck of the woods, as well as a great new network of bloggers called Prayer Warriors. We're calling out to all of you...'how can we pray for you?'  I also recently opened up my shop at storenvy.com. I'd love to have you stop by and check things out!





Crafty, thrifty, foodie mommy blog.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.