Saturday, August 25, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge - Week 33

On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.  Our pastor calls it the Daily Wisdom Challenge {or the "Twitter Bible Study"}.  The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and post insight from your reading each day, in 140 characters or less!  You can find a reading plan at YouVersion.

I regret I have fallen a whole week behind in my reading, so this should have been a week 34 recap!  Hopefully I can catch up soon!

Here is what I learned over the past week:

Ps 33:11 Whatever plans God has for you are firm. Nothing can alter His greatest plan for you!

Ps 33:18 We revere the Lord and He watches over and protects us. His love never fails. That is a relationship worth cultivating!

1 Cor 10:13 We will be tempted in life. But God never allows that temptation to be greater than we can bear. He provides a way out.

Ps 34:19 Even though we try to do what is right, we will face troubles. The Lord will always be there to rescue us.

Prov 21:17 True riches are not found in the things of this world.

1 Cor 11:26-29 Because of the nature of what we are receiving, we should examine ourselves before taking the body and blood of Christ.

Prov 21:21 That which you pursue you will receive. Let it be truth and righteousness.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.