Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sponsor Sale!

Who doesn't love a sale??

Right now, I am having a half off sale on ad spots for the second half of July!
I have one large ad spot left and it can be yours for half price using the code HALFJULYLARGE.
I have three medium ad spots left and those can be yours for half price using the code HALFJULYMEDIUM.
{These spots will be for the remainder of July only.}

I still have a couple swaps available.  If you're interested in swapping, use the code SMALL SWAP {two words, with a space!!} and those will run for 31 days!  If your ads are soon to expire and you'd like to continue our swap, please renew using this same code!  I'd love to have you on my sidebar!

If you are interested in joining me for the last half of the month, simply purchase the ad spot you'd like from the Passionfruit Ads widget below!

I am really enjoying getting to know you all!

Thanks!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.