Monday, July 30, 2012

Pages From The Past



Recently, Megan from Shaping Up To Be a Mom contacted me.  You see, she and her husband have begun a unique business and she asked me if I would like to review one of their items.  Their business is called Pages From the Past.  They mount and frame pages from old books, including an 1814 Bible that they recently came into possession of.  Here's what Megan has to say about their new venture:

Own a piece of history with a framed page from a 200-year old Bible! We recently came into possession of a rare, almost-complete Bible printed in 1814, and we thought it would be a wonderful idea to create works of art out of these antique pages. These framed pages will look fantastic on the walls of your home, and they are a great conversation piece. We do our best to accommodate all customer requests for certain pages or passages.


I was really excited that Megan thought to ask me to review one of their products!  I requested one of my favorite verses, Ephesians 3:20-21.  The 1814 version reads a little differently:

Now unto him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world with- end. Amen.


I absolutely love this verse and that Megan was able to accommodate my request for it! They did a really lovely job of mounting the page, matting, and framing it as well.  I love the dark wood of the frame that they selected as well.


If you love having scripture on display in your home, I really honestly believe that you will love to have one of these to hang on your wall!  They've done a really nice job displaying the page from the Bible.  My husband was also pretty impressed with it!  I think it's beautiful and am very excited to have this new addition to my home!  I feel like the items are also priced very well.

Here's the product line:

One page, framed 8x10 - $20.00 {note: this is what I received}







The first three sizes are available in white, black, oak, cherry, or ornate bronze, and the 11x14 is available in black or brown.

I am really excited to host a giveaway for you today for a $20 shop credit to Pages From The Past.  In addition, Megan is graciously offering a 15% discount if you place an order in her shop.  Just use the code OPENING to receive the discount.

Please be sure to visit Pages From The Past on Storenvy and Facebook!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

{Note: I was asked to review this product and was given an 8x10 framed version as compensation.  The contents of the review are my own opinions.}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.