Thursday, July 26, 2012

Meet My July Medium Sponsors - Round 2

Friends, I would love to introduce you to another of my medium featured sponsors!  You may have already visited their blogs.  If you haven't, you really should!  They are great!  Please give a warm welcome to these lovely ladies:

 Hi! I'm Kimberly from A Night Owl, a blog about the evening antics of a working mom! I'm wife to my best friend Andre, and mother to two adorable boys, AJ and Alex. In my "spare time" I enjoy crafting, photography, thrifting, parties or a quick and easy recipe and have really enjoyed sharing this aspect of my life with all of you! I love to connect with new friends and would love for you to come by A Night Owl and introduce yourself! 











Mrs Pate is a mommy of two amazing little boys Holden (2) & Guy (3 months), a wife to a super hero husband Chris, and a true geek at heart. She has a passion for blogging and using the internet as a way to build community with others across the country. 

As a DYI addict, a pretend big girl business women, a volunteer with Sisterhood at Seacoast Church, a leader for Voices: Write to be Heard a woman's writing group where she has a weekly How To post. Mrs Pate is learning to juggle life while trying to avoiding mom jeans and mini vans. 
For now. 


~~~~~

If you are interested in a space on my sidebar, you can check out all the advertising details HERE.  I would love to have you join my little corner of the blog world!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.