Sunday, July 22, 2012

Meet My July Medium Sponsors - Round 1

This month I have several medium sponsors who I would love to introduce to you!  I really appreciate all of my sponsors, no matter what size they are!  I want to take the time to give a shout out to some of the medium ads you will find right there over on my sidebar!




Crafty, thrifty, foodie mommy blog!



Be sure to check out Kelley's group giveaway at the end of the month!







Hi, I'm Jennifer! I've had quite a lot of change this past year as I quit my job and started a graphic design degree! Now it's summertime and I've got one year of classes under my belt. Time to ponder all I've learned and gear up for next year! You can read more about my creative adventures over on my blog: Living the Creative Life.


You should also check out Jennifer's Etsy shop!  She makes Etsy banners but is also branching out into social media icons, greeting cards and blog templates!  Please swing by her shop and check out her designs!








Hi everyone! I'm Breanna, the blogger behind Counting Blessings! I'm a twenty-something not-so-newlywed from Pennsylvania and I'm a 2nd Grade Teacher. After struggling with infertility for nearly two years, my husband and I are expecting our first baby in December! We are over-the-moon excited, and can't wait to meet our little one! I blog about life, love, and everything in between! I hope you'll stop by and say hello! :)

Blog / Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest
Instagram Username: ShutterbugBre






 Hello new friends!! I'm so happy to be here today and to get the opportunity to meet you all.  My name is Brooke, and I blog over at Covered in Grace. There, I write about life as a mother, student, military wife, photog wannabe, writer and Jesus lover. My blog centers around my faith and all the things that I love. Every Monday I feature a new blogger via guest post in a link up called Monday Meet Ups. Most recently, I launched a web of Prayer Warriors that call out for prayer requests all around blogland. I'm really excited to see where that will go. I would love it if you'd stop by and visit me from time to time!

Blog Twitter | HelloCotton Bloglovin | Facebook Feed Burner | Pinterest







Hi I'm Bonnie and I blog over at bonnbonnboutique! I'm a nurse but I'm currently a WAHM who cares for 2 wild little boys. Cole is turning 3 and Carter will be 1 this August. My husband and I are also expecting our 3rd baby in January. Cross your fingers and toes that it's a little girl! This mommy is ready to have some pink in the house!  When I'm not wiping butts, and cleaning up food from the floor, I'm working on building my Etsy Shop where I sell random "boutiquey" type things. Running a home, a blog, and an Etsy Shop can be quite daunting, but creating and crafting keeps me sane!

I love to promote handmade shops and have shop hop every Thursday. If you have a handmade shop. which includes blog design, come on over and link up with me! 

Blog Etsy / Twitter / Facebook




I am a single, Christian female living in New York City.  I am an artist of many trades. I am an aspiring writer, photographer, knitter, and creator of random things. My blog is as scattered as I tend to be. Day to day, I focus on very different things from my faith to what I am creating. But my hope is that you will find me simply being me over at my side of the web.

As a side note, I just received a few prints of Kim's photographs which I had won in another blogger's giveaway.  I can personally vouch for the fact that her work is amazing!  You really should check out her shop!

~~~~~

Thank you all again for your sponsorship of this blog!  Friends, I hope you can take a little time to check these ladies' blogs out and tell them hi!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.