Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meet My July Large Sponsors - Round 2

Hi Friends!
I would love to share with you a second round of my large sponsors for July!  I hope that you had a chance to meet some of my other sponsors in the first round!



Hi, my name is Paige. I blog over at Artsy Anthropology. I blog to keep myself busy, and I am always adding stuff to the shop on account of not having much to do :)  There is usually something quite entertaining happening on my blog, or Twitter (artsyanthro) - so feel free to stop by.

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Etsy Shop.  {Use code fontenotfour for 25% off!}







Hi there!  My name is Jenny from The NY Melrose Family.  I'm a teacher mommy that shares diy projects, recipes, organizational ideas and party planning details.  I usually have an adorable, talkative assistant working with me, my two and a half year old Riley.  Riley is a mini-version of me so she's controlling, a bit bossy and always on the move.  My husband and I try to keep up with her as best as we can.  Drop on over any time because we love guests!  I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and a Bloglovin Blog Hop at the end of each month.  Come join in any time!

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google +




I am an avid (amateur) photographer as well as a writer. Blogging gives me the chance to combine both of those passions. I'm also an avid reader. Now that I'm getting to know other bloggers I'm even more connected to reading what they write.


~~~~~

I really hope you've enjoyed meeting these lovely ladies!  Please be sure to check out their blogs and perhaps even follow them on one or more of the many options I've shown here today!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.