Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge - Week 30

On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.  Our pastor calls it the Daily Wisdom Challenge {or the "Twitter Bible Study"}.  The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and post insight from your reading each day, in 140 characters or less!  You can find a reading plan at YouVersion.

Here is what I learned over the past week:

Ps 18:29-30 God is our shield. With His protection we can overcome anything!

Rom 8:38 Not even the trials and struggles we have today or the worries we have for tomorrow can separate us from God's love!

Ps 19:14 Praying that the words on my tongue and in my heart are used to bring Him glory.

Prov 20:3 How often do we insist on picking a fight/stirring up an argument. Only the foolish do this. Honor comes from avoiding these.

Prov 20:4 We must be constantly seeking what God has to offer . If we're too lazy to seek Him and all He offers, we'll never experience the fullness of life we could be having!

Rom 11:35-36 Who are we that we have done so much for God that he owes us something?? He gives freely - not based on who we are/what we've done!

Rom 12:2-4 Do not be transformed by the world but by God who gives you gives you unique gifts with which to glorify Him.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.