Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday - v. 30









Psalm 9:1 (NIV)

I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

On June 1, I announced that June is the month where I recognize my "blogiversary".  I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to my readers, new and old.  It is because of you and by the grace of God that I am still keeping at this blogging thing after all this time.  I have said all along that this blog is a place to recount the blessings and joys in my life during this season I am in with being 24/7 mom and caregiver to a special needs child who is also medically fragile.  I am beyond grateful that this little weekly link up called "Thankful Thursday" has reached so many and I am so glad to have you sharing your "thankful posts" as well.  There is much to give thanks for in this oftentimes difficult world we live in!

As a way of thanking you, my readers, I am hosting a giveaway!  Check out this post to get to the giveaway!!  I hope you will and I hope you'll enter because there are so many lovely sponsors offering prizes for this giveaway!  There's a button at the bottom of this post that you can grab.


I would be seriously remiss if I did not thank some of the people who have made this blog possible.  Some of these people have been with me since the beginning {or pretty close to it} and a couple are a little newer to me.  Regardless, it is people like these ladies who make this blogging world a much much happier, more satisfying place to find myself.  But please know that even if you don't find your name on this list, you are important to me because you come here and you share your hearts through your thankful posts, you comment on my posts, you lift me up and I need encouragement, and so on.  I am grateful for each and every one of you.

Special thanks to Amanda, Kelli, Tricia, Kelly, Hannah, and Brooke.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

These past few weeks, just when things were looking up, we have been led through another storm of uncertainty where our home nursing for Peyton is concerned.  It's never-ending.  It's beyond stressful.  And for whatever reason, I take it personally and get upset and frustrated and sometimes angry - instead of FIRST giving it to God.  Why is that??  I've got issues.  All of that is to say that once again God has pulled through and we {hopefully} have a solution to the problems...again.

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.
Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

I am thankful for God's grace, love, mercy, kindness, and his never-failing presence in my life.  I'm not going to lie, it's been a rough few weeks.  My husband can attest to that.  It's so hard to find things to be grateful for amidst life's challenges, but I know that God is always present and will never fail.

Same goes for my husband...but I don't want to go giving him a big head or anything!! :)  I am so grateful for him and his ability to lead our family.

So as we all go about our day today and the rest of our week, let's be mindful of even the little things around us that we can be grateful for!



Blogiversary

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


linking up with:
The Ramblings of Mrs. Hargrave
Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life
Thankful Thursday at InspiredRD
thankful thursday with kate says stuff
a thought for Thursday hosted by: Elf House Chronicles
thankful with a punk a pumpkin and a peanut
thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries
Thankful Thursday with Brown Eyed Bell(e)
A Day In The Life
Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.