Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Large Featured Sponsors - Round 1

I would love to take a moment to introduce you to four of my June large featured sponsors!  I also want to thank them for sponsoring this month!  I really appreciate their support! 


I'm an actor, photographer, writer, tv host, wife and Mama trying to keep juggling everything while stay sane and fashionable.  I'd love if you visit and maybe give me a few tips! I'm always eager and happy to hear truthful and honest Mommy stories in my Mamahood Exposed series.  And I'm also excited to announce that in June Posthuman - a science fiction web series, in which I star, will be premiering on the SFN network


Hi, Jen here! I am a Jesus Girl, Wife of an amazingly handy Hubby and Mom to 5 special kids! I love to scrapbook, paint, craft, work, go to school and mother- all in a day! My Frazzled Five: Bryce 24, Joey 10, Collin 6, Natalie 5 years & Elise 4!! We live in Georgia and are huge UGA fans!!


Hi new friends, I'm Dana. I blog over at five30three, which started as my late night ramblings during the late stages of my pregnancy last year.  Since then, it has grown to feature my random adventures of city dwelling, lifelong love of crafting, amateur photography hobby, motherhood and living in style.  I do so with a sense of humor, a hint of sarcasm and photos of one pretty darn cute baby!

I like to share my personal style, things I’ve lusting after  and am attempting to learn how to cook for a husband who won’t stop asking “what’s for dinner? I'm addicted to Target, chocolate and jewelry and just became an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot to help indulge one of those addictions.  I love meeting new friends, so join me for the ride, why dontcha?


Truly Lovely is an 'all things lovely' blog written by two sisters, Kassi and Kayli. We write about crafts, recipes, DIY, being thankful, enjoying life... You know, the LOVELY things! We host a link up called Fancy This Fridays every week where you can link up the lovely in YOUR life! Hope to see you there sometime!!!


*****

Please take a minute to swing by these ladies' blogs and say hi!
If you're interested in sponsoring in July, click here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.