Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday - v. 29



Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

We have had a nurse shortage at home for Peyton the last couple of weeks.  I am very happy to report that we have a new nurse who oriented with Peyton this week!  We still haven't ironed out all the scheduling details, so I'm not sure where our Sunday or First Wednesday coverage stand right now, but we're heading in the right direction.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

I am very grateful for a successful end to the school year for Moira.  She  moving on up to third grade!!  I cannot believe how time flies!






In addition to moving up in school in the fall, Moira will be moving up to the next level in our church's children's ministry.  She'll be moving up to be with 3rd and 4th graders next weekend!  So excited for her!

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

It's not only Moira who is through with school for the year.  Peyton is as well.  She is on homebound status. She receives special ed services through the same school Moira attends, but at home.  I'm sure she will enjoy the break.  Having so many people in and out all week long can be tiring for her.

I am grateful for the opportunity to have a visit with my Dad.  He will be arriving tomorrow and will spent almost a week with us.  I'm looking forward to seeing him and spending some time with him!

And...

I am really truly grateful for the first sale in my new shop!
{If you're interested in anything, use code WELCOME and get 15% off!!}

Source

I hope you have all had a great week and I look forward to reading about what you are thankful for this week!


Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!
Featured At The Fontenot Four


linking up with:
The Ramblings of Mrs. Hargrave
Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life
Thankful Thursday at InspiredRD
thankful thursday with kate says stuff
a thought for Thursday hosted by: Elf House Chronicles
thankful with a punk a pumpkin and a peanut
thankful Thursdays with black tag diaries
Thankful Thursday with Brown Eyes Bell(e)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.