Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursdays - v 25

WELCOME TO
THANKFUL THURSDAYS
{a weekly link up}

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Ok, I don't know about you, but I honestly have NO idea how it got to be Thursday already!  Seriously.  Isn't it only just Monday or Tuesday??

I am thankful for the prayers many of you said for Moira as she was preparing for her final soccer game of the season.  The team lost but I thought they did really well considering.  Moira put forth a much better effort, especially considering it was actually pretty hot outside and all the girls were sweating buckets!





Ron and I celebrated 12 years of marriage on Sunday!!  In typical fashion, we did experience some challenges in making the day all work out as far as nursing coverage went, but we were able to go out on a date.  I am so thankful that it all worked out.  We went to see The Hunger Games.  I didn't love it.  I felt like if I had not read the book, then the movie would have been great - and then if I read the book afterwards, it would have blown me away by how much more awesome the book was than the movie!  Still, it was a good movie and I was just grateful for the opportunity to get out with my husband for once!

Our church has a knack for delivering the right messages at the right time.  Such was the case on both Sunday and last night at our First Wednesday service.  I blogged about contentment here and here.  Thankful for God's grace and mercy that sustain me during the difficult times - and always.  I am thankful that He gives us wisdom and insight to know when adjustments need to be made and that He loves us regardless!  I am praying some big prayers over the issue of contentment.

Grateful for an awesome new song at church:
{no, there is nothing wrong with the video...it's the still picture throughout}


Blessed and grateful for a near-lifetime friendship.  I shared with you a bit about my friend Heidi who celebrated a big birthday yesterday!  Grateful for her and our friendship!

Through everything - through the good times and through the challenges this past week, I am so blessed and so very thankful!

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)


Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!

I'm so excited to read your posts!
Featured At The Fontenot Four

linking up with:


The Ramblings of Mrs. Hargrave

PhotobucketButton Photobucket
Elf House Chronicles a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut
Thankful Thursdays Button 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.