Friday, May 25, 2012

A New Venture

Yesterday in my Thankful Thursday post, I shared with you something exciting that I have been working on recently.  I have been trying my hand at creating some scripture art.  I shared the images in that post.  I also pinned them to my Faith & Scripture board on Pinterest.  Within a few minutes, they were being repinned!  I was pretty excited about that.  I have also received some wonderful compliments here on my blog and via email with some people with whom I had shared the images prior to this.  Here is one example of the prints I've made:


I have been thinking about this for a while, although it may seem fairly sudden.  I have a great desire to try to help my family.  I have not been able to work for the past four years because of Peyton's health issues.  It was a choice for me to stay home, sure, but it was out of necessity.  The loss of an income is difficult, whether you are laid off or you find yourself in a situation where you really have no other choice but to remove yourself from the work world.  While my husband is fortunate to have a good job, the burden is solely on him to provide for our family.  My desire is to be able to contribute something, however small, to our family's income.

So, with that, I bring you:

I have opened a Storenvy shop where I am currently selling some scripture prints in .jpg file format for $5.00 each!  I am offering a promotion right now - 15% off using discount code WELCOME.  The files are for personal use and will be emailed to you within 24 hours of payment received.

I hope to be adding more prints to the shop in the near future.  If you have a particular favorite verse that you'd like to see in the shop, I'm open to your suggestions!

Please be sure to stop by my new shop!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.