Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet My May Medium Featured Sponsors!

Today it is my pleasure to introduce to you my medium featured sponsors who you will find right over there on my sidebar!  Brooke and Kimberly are newer-to-me bloggers and I am so excited to be getting to know them better this month!  I thought you might want to get to know them too!


Hi, I'm Brooke!  A writer, mama, military wife, photog wannabe and Jesus lover!  I blog over at Covered in Grace, and would love it if you stopped by.  There you will find me writing about my faith journey, my favorite Pinterest finds, my love of God's Beautiful Creation, and plenty other goofy things.  Be sure to check out some of my features: Photography Challenges, Love on a Tuesday, and Monday Meet Ups


Hi! I'm Kimberly from A Night Owl, a blog about the evening antics of a working mom! I'm wife to my best friend Andre, and mother to two adorable boys, AJ and Alex. In my "spare time" I enjoy crafting, photography, thrifting, parties or a quick and easy recipe and have really enjoyed sharing this aspect of my life with all of you! I love to connect with new friends and would love for you to come by A Night Owl and introduce yourself! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.