Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet My Large Featured Sponsors

I wanted to give a shout out and a special welcome to a couple of my "large ad" featured sponsors!  I have loved getting to know these ladies better recently and am looking forward to continuing to get to know them!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  Be sure to stop by and visit them on their own blogs!


 Hi, I'm Tricia and I blog at Mama Marchand’s Nest.  I love Jesus, the hubs, my sweet little girl, designing jewelry, tweeting, reading, traveling, yoga, chai, and cupcakes.  My bloggy nest is a collection of thoughts about the challenges and blessings of mamahood, marriage, faith, friendship, health, fashion, and everything in between.  My Etsy shop, Mama’s Nest Designs, features eclectic handcrafted new and upcycled jewelry.

I'm starting a new blog series called "A Good Read" where I spotlight my favorite books.  One of my New Year's resolutions was to read a book a week and so far, I'm on track!  Be sure to stop over and check out my reviews.  I'm also hoping to unveil my new signature design in my Etsy shop.  Stay tuned!

Blog / Etsy / Twitter / Facebook

























This month my daughter Zion turns 2!  Oh how it went by so fast.  On Baxtron{Life} I'll be sharing a lot about motherhood so far, taking you back to my pregnancy, her birth and getting misty-eyed as I face the truth…she is not a baby anymore!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.