Friday, May 18, 2012

Meet Another Large Featured Sponsor!

I want to take just a minute of your time to introduce you to another of my large ad featured sponsors.  Kelli blogs over at eat.pray{read}Love.  I have been blogging seriously for about a year now and I have known Kelli in this bloggy world for almost the entire time I have been blogging!  I absolutely love this lady.  She is an amazing woman, mama, and a true follower of Christ.  I want you to be able to get to know her too!

Hi, I'm Kelli! My heart is to minister to women in everyday living. Most of us have at least a few things in common - we care for (feed!) our families, we grow in our faith, we strive to learn, and we serve and love those in our lives. That's how I created my blog name: eat.pray{read}love. would be so happy to share the journey with you!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.