Saturday, May 26, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge 2012 - Week 21


On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challengeor the "Twitter Bible Study".

The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and each day, post insight from your reading in 140 characters or less.

Here is what I learned this past week:
{links included for the scripture referenced only}

Ps 118:1-4 So important it bears repeating: the Lord's love endures forever! In good/bad. In all things. Forever. We must not forget.

Prov 15:27 Our actions affect not only us, but those around us. Stay on the right path as it brings life.

Prov 15:30 A positive attitude promotes a healthy well being!

John 14:6 The only way to the Father is through the Son. When we follow the Son, we walk in truth and life.

Psalm 119:37 As I follow His path, may I turn from worldly things so that I may open myself up to receiving wisdom from Him.

2 Samuel 11:1-27 When you sin and recognize what you have done, it's not wise to cover with another sin. The Lord sees and knows!

John 16:33 We are not promised an easy road, but we ARE assured that we are not alone and that HE has overcome!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.