Sunday, May 20, 2012

Calling June Sponsors!





I can't believe how fast May has flown by!  June will be here before we know it!
Did you know that it was in June 2011 that I began blogging "seriously" and not just as a little diary of sorts for myself?  That's right!  June is what I consider to be my "blogiversary"!  How exciting is that?!  The awesome thing about it is that I couldn't have done it without you!  I'll be celebrating in June, so don't miss the fun!

I am now taking sponsors for June!  Please see my sponsor page for details.
This is still a growing blog and I try to swap with as many people as I can so that I can gain more exposure, which hopefully will result in more exposure for you!  I also try to put some money into advertising on other blogs.  Together, we can help each other grow!

Some stats as of 5/20/12:
GFC Followers - 351 - that's up 100 since April!
Twitter (personal account) - 307 followers
Twitter (blog account) - 300 followers
Facebook - 193 likes
Hellocotton - 89 followers
Bloglovin' - 59 followers

I have seen a lot of growth in all of these areas in the past couple of months!  I promote my posts through all of these sources.  If you have anything you want promoted, jump on board - I'll be happy to promote anything you have going on on your blog!!

If you know right now that you want to sponsor, then head on over to my sponsor page.  If you have any questions, then just click here:

Photobucket

I look forward to building a relationship with you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.