Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday 10: Embarrassing Movies I LOVE!

Today I'm linking up with Lena at Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby for Tuesday 10.  The topic this week is the 10 most embarrassing movies I love!  I seriously had to enlist the help of my husband on this 'cause anything I watch and love, I probably don't consider embarrassing!

1.

2.

Source: imdb.com via Sarah on Pinterest

3.

4.

Source: google.com.au via Sarah on Pinterest

5.



Source: amazon.com via Sarah on Pinterest

6.



Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

7.

8.

9.

And last.... 10.



Source: impawards.com via Sarah on Pinterest

I decided at some point in this little production that British actors seem to be ripe for the picking for "embarrassing" movies.  Why is that?  I see nothing wrong with these movies.  Ron suggested a few that I just would not put on this list.  In the process of creating this list, we discovered that Hugh Grant and Colin Firth are one day apart {9/9/60 and 9/10/60 respectively}.  Yes ladies.  To anyone who loves these handsome British actors - now you know that they are 51!!  When did that happen??  Oh, yeah, I'm that much older now too.  Bummer!

Alright then...off I go to add a few movies to my Netflix queue...

linking up:
Mom2MemphisandRuby

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.