Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday 10: Beauty Products I Can't Live Without!

Today I'm linking up with Lena at Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby for Tuesday 10.  The topic this week is the 10 beauty products I can't live without!  Alright, so I am not some sort of fashion maven sitting here atop a pile of beauty products.  So it's pretty slim pickin's for me!  But I thought I'd give it a go anyway!

1.


Source: bit.ly via Sarah on Pinterest


2.


Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

3.





Source: mebath.com via Sarah on Pinterest

4.

5.

6.





Source: google.com via Donita on Pinterest

7.





Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

8.





Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

9.





Source: mebath.com via Sarah on Pinterest

10.

It is very obvious to me that I should be checking back at this link up frequently to get some tips for great beauty products to have on hand!  Thanks, Lena, for hosting this link up!

{everything's pretty self-explanatory, but in case you are wondering, #9 is the "Ice Cream Sandwich Pumice Stone" from Me!Bath}

linking up:
Mom2MemphisandRuby

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.