Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursdays - v. 24

WELCOME TO
THANKFUL THURSDAYS
{a weekly link up}

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

I cannot even believe it is Thursday already.  This has been one crazy week.  I have no idea where the days went!  I suppose I an start by being thankful that I made it through this week relatively unscathed!

I am thankful for Moira's soccer team for having their second win of this season last Saturday.  It has been a tough season, but they've fighters!  Their first win was also against this same team.  This is Moira's team's first year in this league, and they are the least experienced so I think they've done well.  Please pray for her though.  I know she loves soccer, but there are times when she is on the  field and it looks like she's just not having fun and just stands there.  She's not getting as into the game as the other girls.  I'm not sure what is going on, but it breaks my heart.  It's not me being "soccer mom"-ish saying she needs to be doing better - it's me saying I'm really concerned as to why all of a sudden she is like this in a game she has always enjoyed.  I hate to think she's giving up!  It's hard, though, she's the least experienced on her team, so she must feel rather intimidated at times.

I am thankful for the wisdom of medical professionals.  Peyton saw her cardiologist on Tuesday.  You can read about that here.  While there are certainly issues we need to keep an eye on, I am grateful that there was nothing of a more urgent nature that came out of this appointment.

I am grateful for the opportunity to have had a lunch date with my husband on Tuesday.  It is exceptionally difficult for us to be able to spend time together, so we try once a week to go to lunch since we have a nurse for Peyton and Moira's in school.  Sad that summer holidays will affect this.  We so need this right now.  {School is out June 1 here.}

I am grateful for my huddle.

I am grateful for Sisterhood.

I am so blessed and so very thankful for having such an amazing and wonderful husband.  On Sunday, we will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary.  You can read about that here as I had contributed a guest post for a fellow blogger who is getting married soon {she's been running a "Wedding Wednesday" series on her blog.}  Ron and I have been to the brink.  We've experienced more in 12 years than many experience in a lifetime.  We've had our share of "downs", but so many "ups" and I pray that God will allow us to call to mind all of those wonderful times each and every day to help us get through the challenges that we face.

I said this last week, but will share again: I am thankful for some great bloggy friends: HannahAmandaTriciaKelli and Kelly!  You girls are awesome.  And there are so many more ladies I'd love to share with you - you can check out my right sidebar for that!!  I am also thankful for the many new people I have been meeting through this little bloggy world!  So grateful for all of you!

Through everything - through the good times and through the challenges this past week, I am so blessed and so very thankful!

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)


Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!

I'm so excited to read your posts!
Featured At The Fontenot Four

linking up with:


The Ramblings of Mrs. Hargrave

PhotobucketButton Photobucket
Elf House Chronicles a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut
Thankful Thursdays Button 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.