Monday, April 9, 2012

Guest Post: Did I Do it Right?

Hello! I am Melissa from The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife. I will be doing a guest post today for the lovely Sarah. Hope you don't mind me taking over her blog for a few seconds. She asked me to do a post on thankfulness and before I started to write I went to pinterest to find a great quote on the topic but instead I found this:
I was like WOW this is an amazing quote, maybe I should write about this instead? Haha Sorry inspiration struck and I just got to roll with it.

So I sat back and thought about my life. 

All the thousands and thousands of people I have encountered over the years, all the conversations I've had, all the decisions I've made...

Did I do it right. Did I make those decisions and choices in a way where I would look back and be proud of how I handled the situation?

People notice you. Whether you believe me or not. People are watching; Co-Workers, Family, Friends. YOU are an influence in someone else's life.

I don't know about you, but this quote makes me want to smile at the cashier, open doors for others, encourage my friends. 

It makes me want to live my life with integrity.

It makes me think twice about decisions I need to make.

It makes me aware of what kind of an example I am to the people around me.

I encourage you today to "Live in such a way, that if someone spoke badly of you- NO ONE would believe it."

Thanks for letting me share just a few little thoughts with you today! 


*****

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome post for my blog today!  

I love that quote, don't you?!?!

Melissa is one of my "Featured Sponsors" this month!  I'm so excited to have her.  Please be sure to visit her over at her blog The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.