Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Featured Sponsor Intro: Meet Melissa!

Friends, I would love to introduce you to one of my featured sponsors, whose ad you'll see over there on my right sidebar! Her name is Melissa and she has a lovely blog called The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife!  She is a new-to-me blogger and I'm so excited she is sponsoring my blog!



I asked Melissa to share a bit about her blog.  Here is what she would like to share with you:

Hello I'm Melissa from The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife.

I'm just a girl in love with many things including God, my husband, reading novels, sewing, baking, couponing, graphic design, blogging and so much more!


I blog to expose what's on my heart. I'm quiet in the "real world" so blogging is just an outlet for me to write what I'm really feeling. I'm also a pastor's kid and I work mostly just for my dad's church which makes my life very busy and my posts show a lot of the fun we have in our day to day lives. 

I have been married to the love of my life for 7 years and we have been dealing with infertility for our entire marriage. I feel like God has put this issue on my heart to help other women dealing with the same things I am. You can read more about my story of infertility in the About Me section of my blog.

Feel free to stop by my blog anytime, I am always looking for new friends! You can also link up at my Not So Ordinary Show & Tell Link Party every Monday!

*****

Thank you so much, Melissa, for sharing a bit about yourself and allowing my readers to get to know you!
In addition to her blog, you can also find Melissa here:

Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest


If you are interested in becoming a featured sponsor in May, please check out the information I have on my Sponsor tab, or just simply click HERE.  I would love to have you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.