Saturday, April 28, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge 2012 - Week 17



On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challengeor the "Twitter Bible Study".

The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and each day, post insight from your reading in 140 characters or less.

Here is what I learned this past week:
{links included for the scripture referenced only}

Ps 90:12 The more we realize how short life can be, the more opportunity we have to soak up life-giving wisdom.

Prov 14:1 Praying for wisdom that I might use to build up/strengthen my home and not tear it down.

Luke 22:42 In the midst of our suffering, we should be like Christ and cry out to our Father. He will strengthen us.

Judges 6:14 The Lord said "Go with the strength you have...". We may not think what we have is enough, but God gives us exactly what we need to get through.

Luke 23:42-43 God will try to draw us to Him until he moment we pass. Why wait that long? We are not guaranteed the next breath!

Proverbs 14:9 It is wise and godly to accept our guilt and to seek forgiveness for our sins.

Luke 24:31-32 How often do we miss Christ right in front of us? Praying that I am able to recognize him in all things.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.