Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Link up - v 19

WELCOME TO
THANKFUL THURSDAYS
{a weekly link up}
Blog Positivity Week Edition!


Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

If you are new to this blog, WELCOME!  I am so glad you are here.  If you've been around a while, then I'm just so thankful you've returned to visit!  But if you are new, every Thursday, I host a Thankful Thursdays link up.  If you have a post you'd like to share, please link up at the bottom!  I absolutely love reading all your posts!  I appreciate each and every one!

This whole week, Ashley from After Nine To Five has been hosting an awesome series - Blog Positivity Week.  Many of us bloggers have joined with her to make the blogging world a nicer, more positive place to be.  I've read several of the posts that are linked up on her site.  I've also had several new people stop by here as a result.  Ashley, I think you're amazing for hosting this series.  I am thankful and honored to be a part of it!

When I look back on my blogging experience, there are so many things I am grateful for:
* Kelli who hosted a giveaway back in September 2011, which I won. I am thankful for her friendship along this journey.  She is an amazing woman with a real love of Christ and others.  I know that I can count on Kelli for prayer and support in times of need.  I am grateful to her for the many opportunities I've had to 
* Amanda who came along way back then and through her personal blog initially, caused me to view things in life just a little differently because of the way she lives her life for the Lord.  She is such a beautiful daughter of the King!  I am also grateful to her for designing this space that you are visiting right now!
* For all the bloggy friends that I have met along the way, and the new ones I've yet to meet.  I wrote a piece on that this week.
* Giveaways won that were hosted by Naptime Diaries, Stuff I Love, Five Days...5 Ways, Bits of Splendor, Flip Flop Follies, The Letter 4, The Hollie Rogue, Live Laugh Love, Royal Daughter Designs, Artsy Anthropology, Mama Marchand's Nest, and The Foley Fam!  {Please note, those were over a period of time, not all at once!!}
* For the emails back and forth with some of these ladies that had nothing to do with blogging - just a couple friends chatting.
* For the prayers and support offered to me during times of need.
* For the very real bonds that are formed in this strange bloggy world.

I am grateful for each and every one of you that stumbles on this little space of mine.  I'm grateful for new visits.  I'm grateful for return visits.  I'm just happy you've come by and took the time to follow along!

Above all, I just thank God for giving me a voice to speak truth and life.  I thank Him for the people He has placed in my path because I know He has done so for a purpose.  I thank Him for all He chooses to do through this blog.  It's not about me.  It's all Him.

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)


Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!

I'm so excited to read your posts!
Featured At The Fontenot Four

linking up with:
PhotobucketButton Photobucket
Elf House Chronicles a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut
Thankful Thursdays Button



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.