Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday Link Up - v 16

WELCOME TO
THANKFUL THURSDAYS
{a weekly link up}

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

The going got rough for us last week.  The events shook me up.  Rattled me to the core.  But I fought hard to stay ahead of those feelings and try to pray it out.  While I can't say that I understand why things happened, I can look back on this experience, though it isn't finished yet, and be thankful to God for presenting me with a challenge that surely tested my strength and my ability to lean on Him for support through it.  I hope that my response to the situation was pleasing to Him.

I'm thankful for having extra home nursing hours for Peyton...at least for the next couple weeks.  Any increase is better than no increase, even though it is only temporary.

Blessed and grateful to people within our church family who have offered meals to us as a way of helping us out since we came home from the hospital with Peyton.  It is so very much appreciated.

Grateful for having soccer as an outlet for Moira.

Extra grateful that Peyton's health finally seems to be improving a bit since she came home.

Beyond grateful for a loving and supportive husband.

Thankful for little things...like my Keurig coffee maker...'cause I'm needing lots of coffee lately!

Grateful to God for all the blessings He has given to our family in all our circumstances and through the people we have encountered along the way.

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!

I'm so excited to read your posts!
Featured At The Fontenot Four

linking up with:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elf House Chronicles
Thankful Thursdays Button
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.