Sunday, March 18, 2012

Simply Scripture on a Sunday - v.13 - Scripturedoodling

For quite a while now, my friend April {Worship Artist Ministries}has been doing something she calls "Scripturedoodles".  It's simple.  Take a scripture and make a doodle around it.  Scripturedoodling is a growing movement {you can check out the website HERE} with many friends of hers - and more I'm sure - contributing.  Well, April is such an incredibly talented artist and, well, God seems to have forgotten to install the artist app when He created me.  I love these scripturedoodles.  I told April the other day I'd love to join in, but I'm so not talented in that way.  She really encouraged me just to try.

Please...do not hate me because I suck at art.  I've done three so far.  I'm pinning them to a "Scripturedoodles" board on Pinterest if you care to follow my adventure.

BUT...if you feel led, maybe you should start your own journal of scripturedoodles.  It's a great way to reflect on and memorize scripture!

You can check out the Scripturedoodle page, follow on twitter, or tweet using hashtag #Scripturedoodle!

Psalm 59:16

Psalm 23: 1, 4

Luke 3:4
linking up:
bits of splendor monday

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.