Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday 10 - Worship Songs


I am linking up once againwith Lena from Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby
for "Tuesday 10"!

Today I wanted to share with you what is likely in my top 10 worship songs right now!  I am in the worship choir at church and I love singing these songs!  I found videos for them on youtube.  Take a listen if you like!
{songs are in no particular order}

1.  Jesus Paid it All - Kristian Stanfill


2.  We Are the Free - Matt Redman


3.  Furious - Jeremy Riddle


4.  Nothing Holding Me Back - Bryan & Katie Torwalt


5.  Rooftops - Jesus Culture


6.  Love Came Down - Brian Johnson


7.  How He Loves - John Mark McMillan


8.  Mighty to Save - Hillsong


9.  Cannons - Phil Wickham


10.  Your Love Never Fails - Chris Quilala / Jesus Culture


linking up:
Mom2MemphisandRuby
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.