Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday 10 - My 2012 Reading List

When I was trying to come up with a "Tuesday 10" topic, I thought, you know, I'm going to set a challenge for myself with this one!  I am going to list the 10 books that I intend to read in 2012.  Hopefully I get to read far more than ten books this year, but these are the ones that are high on my list.




Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: goodreads.com via Sarah on Pinterest













Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: planbbook.com via Sarah on Pinteres



Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest








Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: aholyexperience.com via Sarah on Pinterest

linking up:
Mom2MemphisandRuby

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.