Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday Link Up - v 14

WELCOME TO
THANKFUL THURSDAYS
{a weekly link up}



Welcome back


I am thankful for Pinterest!  I have found so many inspirational pins there lately.  I love changing them out each week on this post.  They are a nice little reminder that there is always something to be grateful for no matter what the circumstance.

I am posting this one a little early.  My daughter, Peyton, is in the hospital.  She was admitted today with pneumonia.  My husband came up this evening with his laptop {why I don't have mine is a long story} so I could write this post!  You may notice the pins haven't changed from last week and some of the things I am thankful for have remained the same.  I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now.  Bear with me please!

First of all, I am thankful to so many people - friends and family - who have been offering up prayers all day for Peyton.  You have no idea how much that means to me during this time.

I am beyond thankful and am truly blessed by the medical staff who are now caring for Peyton during this illness.

I am thankful for this blogging community.  I am grateful for the friendships made and for all the love shown in this community.  I value this very much and I appreciate all of you!  Know how much I value you as friends!

I am thankful for the opportunity to do an ongoing adoption fundraiser in my Etsy shop for my friend Jessica.  Buy a coffee sleeve for $4 and I will give Jessica's family $3 per sleeve sold.  I have given Jessica a total of $57 through this fundraiser!  I am grateful, as is she, for your generosity and support!  I am honored to be contributing to this very worthy cause!


I am so thankful for my little Etsy shop.  It's just a tiny little homegrown business.  It's nothing fancy, but it has given me an opportunity to use my talents to make some simple little goodies.  I am so grateful for the sales I have had since I opened up in August and that God has blessed this little business for us!  I'm in a "quiet" season right now, but grateful all the same for those who show an interest in what I am offering.

As always, I am so thankful to have an amazing church home.  I say that every week.  But that's because it is the truth.  Aside from my family and friends, my church home is most important in my life.

In a nutshell, I am so grateful for the Luke 14 Banquet put on by my church on Valentine's Day.  You can read all about that event here!

I am also grateful that, through my church, I have been linked up with some amazing women of God.  I am so grateful to have been brought into a huddle where this small group of four women has a mission of discipling others.

I am grateful for the support of my Sisterhood family at church.  I am sad to be missing Sisterhood mornings this week, but grateful and blessed by their prayers and support.

I am so incredibly thankful for a wonderful family.  For all they do to support us, I am so grateful.  
I am so very thankful for my amazing husband and for all he does to support this family.  I am also blessed and grateful that he works with me to help encourage me in the things that I need to build me up both spiritually and as a person in general.

I am thankful for God's provision.  My word for this year is endure.  I often feel weak in this area - falling into the temptation of complaining about the things that aren't right in my life.  I am thankful for the strength that God gives me to endure - to press on through these feelings.  I still feel very weak, but I'm trying.

I am so very thankful for God who is always faithful, loving, merciful, and never-failing.  I am thankful for His grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path.  I am thankful for his gracious healing, for inspiration, and for hearing my prayers.  I am thankful for the patience He grants me when the answers to those prayers seem to take a lot longer than expected or they don't come in the way I expected.  I am grateful for the abundance of goodness which has blessed our family this week. I am grateful for new mercies for me each morning.

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!

I'm so excited to read your posts!
Featured At The Fontenot Four

linking up with:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elf House Chronicles
Thankful Thursdays Button
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.