Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday Link Up - v 12

WELCOME TO
THANKFUL THURSDAYS
{a weekly link up}



Welcome back!

I am thankful for Pinterest!  I have found so many inspirational pins there lately.  I love changing them out each week on this post.  They are a nice little reminder that there is always something to be grateful for no matter what the circumstance.

I am thankful for this blogging community.  I am grateful for the friendships made and for all the love shown in this community.  I value this very much and I appreciate all of you!  I wrote a post on Tuesday where I basically recounted the blessings and lessons in my life from January and I wrote a bit about the blogging community there.  Know how much I value you as friends!

I am thankful for the opportunity to do an ongoing adoption fundraiser in my Etsy shop for my friend Jessica.  Buy a coffee sleeve for $4 and I will give Jessica's family $3 per sleeve sold.  I have given Jessica a total of $57 through this fundraiser!  I am grateful, as is she, for your generosity and support!  I am honored to be contributing to this very worthy cause!


I am so thankful for my little Etsy shop.  It's just a tiny little homegrown business.  It's nothing fancy, but it has given me an opportunity to use my talents to make some simple little goodies.  I am so grateful for the sales I have had since I opened up in August and that God has blessed this little business for us!  I'm in a "quiet" season right now, but grateful all the same for those who show an interest in what I am offering.

As always, I am so thankful to have an amazing church home.  I say that every week.  But that's because it is the truth.  Aside from my family and friends, my church home is most important in my life.

I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to our pastor and our church for bringing in Pastor Craig Johnson from Lakewood Church in Houston, TX.  He is the Director of Ministries there.  Last night was First Wednesday and Ron and I were blessed to be able to attend a pre-service gathering for dinner with him and with volunteers and other parents in our church who are a part of the "Won by One" special needs ministry.  It was a small gathering where Pastor Craig spoke to us about his personal journey with an autistic child.  Ron and I both cried.  That 30 minute message was so incredibly powerful.  Then he gave the message at our First Wednesday service.  Wow.  I'm just blown away.  It was so powerful.  More on that later.

I am also grateful that, through my church, I have been linked up with some amazing women of God.  I am so grateful to have been brought into a huddle where this small group of four women has a mission of discipling others.

I am also excited and blessed that Sisterhood Mornings began once again last week!!  I'm thankful that today is the day I get to share some time with other Christian women eager to learn about God.

I am so incredibly thankful for a wonderful family.  For all they do to support us, I am so grateful.  
I am so very thankful for my amazing husband and for all he does to support this family.  I am also blessed and grateful that he works with me to help encourage me in the things that I need to build me up both spiritually and as a person in general.

I am thankful for God's provision.  My word for this year is endure.  I often feel weak in this area - falling into the temptation of complaining about the things that aren't right in my life.  I am thankful for the strength that God gives me to endure - to press on through these feelings.  I still feel very weak, but I'm trying.

I am so very thankful for God who is always faithful, loving, merciful, and never-failing.  I am thankful for His grace when I fail and for always being there to show me the right path.  I am thankful for his gracious healing, for inspiration, and for hearing my prayers.  I am thankful for the patience He grants me when the answers to those prayers seem to take a lot longer than expected or they don't come in the way I expected.  I am grateful for the abundance of goodness which has blessed our family this week. I am grateful for new mercies for me each morning.

Psalm 9:1 (NIV)
I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Is there any way in which I can pray for you?
(for privacy, you can use the email link on the right side bar)

Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.

Feel free to grab a button {use CTRL+C to copy!} for your post and/or your blog and be sure to link up below!!

I'm so excited to read your posts!
Featured At The Fontenot Four

linking up with:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elf House Chronicles
Thankful Thursdays Button
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.