Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simply Scripture on a Sunday - v.9




Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

I mentioned last week that our church began a new series called "The New Normal",
which is a study of Galatians.  In addition to my daily bible reading {I'm on the "One Year Plan" on youversion}, I am also on a Galatians reading plan.  This one is 3 days, so as we go through the series, I am going to do this 3 day reading plan repeatedly so that I can really learn Galatians.

At the service last week, we were challenged - if we were asked what the gospel was, what would we say?

Do you know what you would say?

It's simple really.

The truth that we need to believe and understand is this:

Jesus Christ came to earth.
He died.
He rose again on the third day.

If we are believers in this truth, we can have eternal life with Him.




Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.