Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meet My February Swappers

This month has been crazy busy,
especially with the unexpected hospitalization of my very sick 5 year old.

As it is getting on in the month,
I wanted to be sure that you had seen my ad swappers on my right side bar!
Please take a moment and meet these lovely ladies by visiting them on their blogs!

A Little Piece of Me Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Lani busily spinning momma 
Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket
 Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Mimi Baby Boutique Big Red Kite

Speaking of swapping...

If you are interested in sponsoring or swapping for the month of March,
please check out the information here!
I would love to have you on board!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.