Monday, February 20, 2012

It's The Little Things {v 4}

On Saturday, I missed something important while Peyton was in the hospital.
Moira played her first soccer game of this season.
Her third season ever.
Her first with her team in this new league
as the Cainhoy Athletic Dynamite.

They were in the rec league locally,
but their coach really wanted to see the team grow and improve,
so he looked at options and we moved leagues.

Sure, it costs a little more,
but it's worth it.
I mean - check out the cool new jersey!
It's a real soccer jersey...not just a t-shirt!
Moira continues her tradition as #3.
Actually it's worth it for many more reasons than just a cool jersey.

Fortunately, I have a wonderful loving and supportive husband
who brought the camera with him to the game so he could capture the moment for me.
{ok, maybe I threatened him just a little if he failed to do so!}





In the end, the Dynamite beat the Cainhoy Athletic Bullets 5-1!
Not bad for a team that is in it's first year in this league,
and is in the "least experienced" division.

I am very proud of Moira for playing her heart out
{even if, as Ron said, she got a little too tired in the 2nd half}
and helped her team win their first game.

It's the little things that make me smile!
What are your "little things"?
I'd love for you to link up!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.