Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daily Wisdom Challenge 2012 - Week 8



On January 1, I began my second-ever year long bible study.Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challengeor the "Twitter Bible Study".

The purpose is to engage in a reading plan for a year, and each day, post insight from your reading in 140 characters or less.

Here is what I learned this past week:
{links included for the scripture referenced only}

Psalm 37:23-24 The Lord directs our path, and though we may stumble along the way, He will never abandon us.

Psalm 37:39-40 The Lord is our shelter. Our refuge in times of trouble. Follow along a godly path and He will rescue you.

Proverbs 10:9 I would rather gain wisdom from the Lord and walk safely on His path than to follow my own will along a dangerous path.

Psalm 39:4-5 Our life is but a breath.  What difference will I make for the kingdom with the time I have been given?

Proverbs 10:12 Practicing love towards someone who meant you harm is a huge test but God desires we respond in love not hate.

Psalm 40:16 Let those who ask the Lord be filled with joy and may they proclaim His greatness!

Mark 8:6-9 The Lord will always provide, even in situations where it might seem impossible.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.