2. A lovely handmade gingerbread house, courtesy of Moira, my 7 year old.
3. Whipping up a few batches of my favorite holiday treat - Scottish Shortbread
4. Our annual rose bouquet in remembrance of our son who was stillborn and the baby I miscarried later
5. A surprise in the form of a lovely hair clip from a friend from church
6. Singing in the worship choir at church through SIX services!
7. An already well-utilized new kitchen appliance
8. The innocence and wonderment of a child at Christmas
9. New shoes for Moira and I
10. The gift of family and celebrating the reason for the season - the birth of our savior