Friday, January 13, 2012

January Sponsors - Round 4

I am continuing the introduction of my wonderful sponsors!  Their buttons will adorn my right side bar for the month of January!  Please take some time to meet them.  Some of them are offering some nice incentives for their shop as well!  Also, please click on the pictures or any of their links and stop in and say hi to them on their sites!

Photobucket
writing what's on my heart!
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:

I encourage new bloggers to make a few key connections with other bloggers in their niche, and develop a real friendship.  Sarah is one example of a new friend I have made through blogging and she is so encouraging!
blog  pinterest

Photobucket
adventures of three in NYC!
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
The best way to grow your blog is to invest in others...genuinely take interest in your readers and other people with similar styles/niches as you.
blog  twitter  facebook  pinterest  google+

Photobucket
family.  fun.  real.  random.  reflective
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
To increase blog growth, I recommend putting yourself out there.  Read other blogs, leave meaningful comments, and focus on the content of your own blog.  Oh, and have fun!  Don't get caught up on numbers!
blog

Photobucket
witty.  optimistic.  funny.  evolving.  faith.
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
Leave thoughtful comments on other blogs, join linky parties, and get on twitter!
Tricia is graciously offering:
Use code FONTENOT15 for a discount in her shop!
blog  shop  twitter  facebook  pinterest

Photobucket
the Lord is my shepherd.
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
Hey fellow blogger, when all else fails, send a flood of comments to other blogs! ;)
Rachel is graciously offering:
A 40% discount off your entire order at checkout using code F4!
blog  twitter  facebook

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.