Thursday, January 12, 2012

January Sponsors - Round 3


I am continuing the introduction of my wonderful sponsors!  Their buttons will adorn my right side bar for the month of January!  Please take some time to meet them.  Some of them are offering some nice incentives for their shop as well!  Also, please click on the pictures or any of their links and stop in and say hi to them on their sites!

Photobucket
i. make. pretty. blogs.
{as a side note, Amanda designed MY blog and I LOVE it!!}
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
Use lots of pictures and make them BIG - even if you're not in love with your photography skills, the fact is, people like pictures!
Amanda is graciously offering:
SARAHROCKS for 10% off all services!
web  blog  twitter  facebook

Photobucket
handmade jewelry and applique.
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
Get to know your readers and other bloggers on a personal level and you will grow not only your blog, but also your heart!
Cat is graciously offering:
FONT4 for 15% off all items in both  shops!
blog  twitter  facebook {mimi baby}  facebook {big red kite}
bloglovin'  shop {mimi baby boutique}  shop {big red kite}

Photobucket

less trophy case, more JESUS!
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
My encouragement to women trying to grow a blog would be to constantly check your motive.  I've found that when my desire is to bless other women and encourage them, the Father honors that.  When I'm out for my own glory, no one wins.
Jessi is graciously offering:
NEWYEAR for 30% off everything in her shop!
blog  twitter  shop

Photobucket

parenting.  crafting.  style.  a whole lot of laughter.
Words of encouragement for growing blogs:
To encourage blog friends, I love to offer opportunities for other bloggers to guest post at my place.  I also try to give lots of shout outs on all the social networks.  I do blog swaps but they have been very limited due to a big response.
blog  twitter  facebook

Photobucket

i am passionate about the gospel, my family, adoption, cupcakes, coffee, paper goods and encouraging others.  also blogging, of course! ;)  please stop by and say hello!
blog  twitter

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.