Tuesday, January 3, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now - January Edition

Oh goodness - I've stumbled upon a new linky party!!

Pretty simple - Here are the 5 things that I'm loving right now:

1.  A fresh new haircut after 11 months of not having my hair cut!!

2.  My daughter finally learned to ride her bike with no training wheels!

3.  Where would Christmas baking be without this little appliance??  Love it!!

4.  My church family and the opportunity to sing in our worship choir - especially the six services we sang at over Christmas!

5.  Finally getting a pair of TOMS.  I got these from my mother in law.  Then I used some leftover birthday money and Christmas money and got a second pair!  I love these shoes!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.