Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now - February Edition

I'm excited that Maegan at Chesterrific is hosting this link up!

I completed a 21 day fast with my church this past weekend.  During the fast, I gave up a lot of foods and beverages that I would otherwise normally have.  Here's what I am thankful for:

1.  Starbucks - Oh How I Missed You!!!
I'll take a venti white chocolate peppermint mocha, please!


Source: flickr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

2.  With my heavenly coffee beverage, I will also enjoy a scrumptious slice of Starbuck's iced lemon pound cake!  Delish!!



Source: starbucks.com via Sarah on Pinterest

3.  For dinner, perhaps I'll go for a personal sized wood-fired pizza from Brixx.

4.  Then, maybe for dessert I'll pop on over to Menchies for a yummy frosty fro-yo treat!



Source: menchies.com via Sarah on Pinterest

5.  Ok, so I have actually had each of the above-mentioned items since the fast ended, but I have my heart set on a huge juicy most amazing burger from Poe's on Sullivan's Island!


linking up:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.