Saturday, January 14, 2012

21 Days to Organization - Day 6


This week I began a 21 day organization challenge which I found on Pinterest.
On Day 1, I showed you how I cleaned out my junk drawer...and the rest of my kitchen drawers.
On Day 2, I showed you how I cleaned up Moira's computer desk area.
On Day 3, it was the dreaded Tupperware cupboards!
On Day 4, I tackled the cabinets under the linen closet {kind of}.
On Day 5, I was supposed to tackle the cabinet under the kitchen sink...but I didn't.  Instead, I organized my spice cabinet.  I am officially not on the same timeline as the original website, but I'm still getting things done.



DAY #6 - UNDER THE KITCHEN SINK

I think the pictures speak for themselves.
BEFORE

 DURING
 AFTER







ok, so this challenge wasn't so bad after all.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.