Saturday, December 10, 2011

Small Businesses: Save the Date!!


ATTENTION SMALL BUSINESSES!

SAVE THE DATE:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 12th


Photobucket




Do you have an Etsy shop?
Or Big Cartel shop?
Or other online shop?
Do you sell items directly through your blog?
Do you have some form of small online business?

Then this is for YOU!!

I know it can be difficult to start up a small business.
It's hard to get exposure.

I want to help!!

Come back to my blog on Monday.

I will be hosting a link up.
Come by on Monday and link up with your
shop or whatever would get people linked
to your online small business.
Then please look around at all the other shops that are linked up.
It's all about getting some exposure for your business...
and maybe some pre-Christmas sales as well!!

If you want, grab a button to promote this event...
then come back Monday!!





special thanks to Skye at Neathering Our Fest for designing this awesome button!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.