Sunday, December 4, 2011

Simply Scripture on a Sunday - v.1

I find myself rather tired this weekend.
So much going on -
the busyness of life
the unresolved stress over Peyton's nursing situation

As I'm writing this {Saturday night},
I'm blank on something profound to say.
Not sure than anything I ever say is that profound!

As this post is for Sunday,
a day reserved for the Lord,
it came to me to start a new series.

Simply Scripture on a Sunday

That doesn't mean that I won't ever have a regular post on a Sunday,
but today I'm kicking off this series with an amazing verse
which has been popping up all over the place for me this weekend:

Luke 10:27


Happy Sunday everyone!

{PS - I now have a blog Facebook page - come and "like" me there!}
{PSS - I am working on a Google+ page - come follow me there too!}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.