Friday, December 16, 2011

"My Secret - The Diagnosis"

I came across an amazingly powerful video last night
over here and here.

Well, considering everything that my family has gone through
and still goes through
on a daily basis...

I couldn't not share this on my own blog.

This video, in my opinion,
deserves more than just a facebook share
or a tweet.

Please take a few minutes to watch this video.
It is one young woman's story.
It is sad.
Heartbreaking.
Tearful.
Yet, if you stick with it,
you will find the story of one young woman's
hope,
strength,
and courage.

The situation may be completely different from mine,
but I cannot help but relate to this on some level.

I truly hope you will be blessed and encouraged by what she has to share.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.