Saturday, December 24, 2011

Daily Wisdom Challenge Recap - Week 51

wis·dom
[wiz-duhm]
*the quality or state of being wise knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
*scholarly knowledge or learning.
*wise sayings or teachings; precepts.
(source: www.dictionary.com)

I have been engaged in a daily bible study online since January 1st of this year.
Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challenge."
Each day, I post the insight from my readings.  
I am doing a Chronological study this year.  I am now 97.8% complete!

Here is what I learned this past week:

Phil3:14"I press on 2 reach the end of the race & receive the heavenly prize 4 which God...is calling me."/How does ur conduct reflect this?  (Philppians 1 - 4)

1Timothy4:12"..Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity."/Good advice!  (1 Timothy 1 - 6)

Titus 2 Men & women should live what they teach so they can be true mentors to the next generations, living honorably for God!  (Titus 1 - 3)

1 Peter 1:6-7"There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials...These trials will show that your faith is genuine."  (1 Peter 1 - 5)

Hebrews 3 We should constantly listen to God...every day...so that we can stand strong against the enemy & so our hearts won't be hardened.  (Hebrews 1 - 6)

Hebrews 9:14 "For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins."/Greatest gift ever  (Hebrews 7 - 10)

Hebrews 12 Be strong in your faith and rid yourself of anything that threatens to shake your faith so you can fulfill God's plan for you!  (Hebrews 11 - 13)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.