Saturday, December 17, 2011

Daily Wisdom Challenge Recap - Week 50


wis·dom
[wiz-duhm]
*the quality or state of being wise knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
*scholarly knowledge or learning.
*wise sayings or teachings; precepts.
(source: www.dictionary.com)

I have been engaged in a daily bible study online since January 1st of this year.
Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challenge."
Each day, I post the insight from my readings.  
I am doing a Chronological study this year.  I am now 95.9% complete!

Here is what I learned this past week:

Romans 13:14 "Clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord J.C. And don't let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires."  (Romans 11 - 13)

Romans 14:12-13 "Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God. So let's stop condemning each other." / Sound advice!  (Romans 14 - 16)

Acts 21:14 "I am ready not only to be jailed...but even to die for the sake of the Lord Jesus." / praying for that kind of strength in faith  (Acts 20 - 23)

Acts 26 Praying for the same unshakable faith of Paul who refused to return to darkness when persecuted for his faith.  (Acts 24 - 26)

Acts 27:25-26 "So take courage! For I believe God...But we will be shipwrecked..."//Pray. Be strong. God will be with you in your brokenness  (Acts 27 - 28)

Colossians 3:12"...you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness & patience..."/I need to work harder!  (Colossians 1 - 4, Philemon 1)

Eph 6 Put on the armor of God as protection from the enemy. Stay alert and stand firm in your beliefs. Pray at all times.  (Ephesians 1 - 6)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.