Saturday, December 10, 2011

Daily Wisdom Challenge Recap - Week 49


wis·dom
[wiz-duhm]
*the quality or state of being wise knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
*scholarly knowledge or learning.
*wise sayings or teachings; precepts.
(source: www.dictionary.com)

I have been engaged in a daily bible study online since January 1st of this year.
Our pastor calls it the "Daily Wisdom Challenge."
Each day, I post the insight from my readings.  
I am doing a Chronological study this year.  I am now 94.0% complete!

Here is what I learned this past week:

1 Cor 15:58 "be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically 4 the Lord, 4 you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless."  (1 Corinthians 15 - 16)

2 Cor 4:18 "..For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever."/Future glory outweighs troubles.  (2 Corinthians 1 - 4)

2 Cor 9 When you give freely/cheerfully, God sees. He will multiply and provide for your needs. Our family can testify to this!  (2 Corinthians 5 - 9)

2 Cor 12:9-10 The Lord said "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." / Thankful for His strength in my brokenness.  (2 Corinthians 10 - 13)

Romans 3 Beyond grateful for the sacrifice of His son so that, through my belief in Him, I am made right with Him.  (Romans 1 - 3)

Romans 6 God's grace has given you freedom. Die to your sinful ways and live in Christ so you won't be a slave to your sinful nature.  (Romans 4 - 7)

Romans 8-Absolutely NOTHING can separate us from God's love; All things work together for His glory & for those good of those who love Him!  (Romans 8 - 10)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I welcome your comments.